Gönner-Abo

Ab CHF 5.– im Monat

👉🏼 Wir benötigen deine Unterstützung! Unterstütze macprime mit einem freiwilligen Gönner-Abo und mache die Zukunft unseres unabhängigen Apple-Mediums aus der Schweiz mit möglich.

macprime unterstützen

Tastaturkürzel in OS X Yosemite funktionieren nicht mehr

sideout_ch

Lösung des Problems gefunden im Safari Forum von Apple (betrifft zumindest Safari): https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6613022

This solved my question by stevendeluxe on Oct 22, 2014 10:44 AM Problem fixed! I compared the system preferences for each user and found out that I had several languages activated in the language/region settings. So I deleted the language adding the option “list sort order”. This option wasn’t activated in my test account.

You have to try which language is the “bad one” on your system (In my case it was “german”…haha) and delete it. UPDATE: I’ve tried to re-add the deleted language and still safari works fine.

All this sounds a bit weird to me, but it helped to get rid of my CMD-key annoyance. Let my know if it helped you too.

Anmelden um neue Antworten zu verfassen

Allegra Leser! Nur angemeldete Nutzer können bei diesem Beitrag Antworten hinterlassen. Jetzt kostenlos registrieren oder mit bestehendem Benutzerprofil anmelden.